Lao Cai’s most beautiful season takes place in late September through mid-October. This time of year is when the famous lavender fields are in full bloom!
- Romantic ballet Giselle to be on stage(19/10/2016)
- Ta Xua-Place for cloud hunter(22/9/2016)
- Traditional folk music program “Ha Thanh, 36 Old Quarters”(5/9/2016)
- Ancient But Thap Pagoda continues to enchant locals and tourists(25/8/2016)
- Vegetarian food at Metropole Wedding and Convention Center(19/8/2016)
- Director Claude Bourrin links Western and Vietnamese culture(15/8/2016)
- 10 tallest buildings in Vietnam(10/8/2016)
- Wildlife photography exhibition opens in Hanoi(8/8/2016)
- Sheep field in Ba Ria Vung Tau(3/8/2016)
- Daily life in Meo Vac, Ha Giang(29/7/2016)
- Sea tuna eyes - A special dish from Phu Yen province(27/7/2016)
- Traditional music livens up Hanoi’s Old Quarter(12/7/2016)
- The four must-visit islands in Khanh Hoa(7/7/2016)
- Trang Khieu signs contract with Italian modelling agency(16/6/2016)
- Vietnamese man teaches swimming on land to prepare students for water(15/6/2016)
- English-language plays staged in HCMC(8/6/2016)
- VN filmmaker takes top animation prize(6/6/2016)
- ‘Crafted in Quảng Nam’ seal to promote products(3/6/2016)
- Event to create Italian corner in Hà Nội(2/6/2016)
- Rain, wind batter Mekong farms(1/6/2016)
(VOV) - After missing success in the Miss Sports stage, Hoang My has quickly regained her confidence to prepare for the Miss World Beauty with a Purpose stage and final night of the Miss World 2012 pageant.
(VOV) - The twenty most promising candidates from the northern region were chosen in Hanoi on August 9 to compete in the final round of the Miss Vietnam 2012 pageant.
(VOV) - Fifteen female students, including some from Laos, have been chosen from hundreds of hopeful candidates for the final round of a beauty contest at the Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
(VOV) - Sixty eight photos by photographer Vu Anh Tuan, featuring the spectacular Truong Sa (Spratly) Archipelago are on display at an exhibition, which opened in Hanoi on August 8.
Entering a restaurant on Nam Trang Street, Ba Dinh District, visitors seem to get lost in an open space of objects reminding them of the subsidized economy before 1986.