A museum which has a collection of famous ukiyoe artist Katsushika Hokusai who lived in late 18th century will open on November 22 in Sumida-ku, Tokyo.
- Training seminar to improve management of construction projects for Viet Nam(6/12/2016)
- 21th Asia Construct Conference Takes Place in Tokyo(6/12/2016)
- Vietbuild Hanoi International Expo(18/11/2016)
- Japan funds wastewater treatment project in Dong Nai(18/11/2016)
- Reservour pilot for HCMC(21/10/2016)
- Int’l conference on sustainable concrete in Hanoi (21/10/2016)
- Garment industry benefits from less red tape(19/10/2016)
- Fruit and veggie imports hit more than US$500 million(10/10/2016)
- Fuji Engineering offers housing and services for workers(8/10/2016)
- Chinese fertilizer plagues Vietnamese market(22/9/2016)
- Hai Phong absorbs over US$ 12 billion of investment(20/9/2016)
- Ministry eyes cut on price fixing(15/9/2016)
- Vietnam first records US$2 billion trade surplus with G20(12/9/2016)
- Japanese exchange of ODA to Vietnam in fiscal year 2016(9/9/2016)
- Vietnam carriers buy 40 Airbus planes(7/9/2016)
- Boosting startup spirit among Vietnamese companies(5/9/2016)
- Vietnam-Japan Joint Initiative of phase 6(27/8/2016)
- Assessment of property market in the current period(27/8/2016)
- Japanese firms to seek partners in Vietnam(25/8/2016)
- Hanoi to restart horse racing track project(23/8/2016)
(VOV) - ANZ Vietnam Bank has launched a new investment solution known as a Structured Investment Product intended to maximise investor returns amid an environment of waning performance in traditional investment products.
On 22nd July, in Hai Phong, Sekisui Chemical Corporation (Japan) and Tien Phong Plastic JSC has held a contract of manufacturing business cooperation. Sekisui and Tien Phong will cooperate in the sale of products such as manholes and Sekisui check box PVC for Japans ODA projects in Vietnam and other projects.
At 9am 15 April, the Minister of Transport Dinh La Thang with other members had been poured the final concrete girder to Nhat Tan Bridge across the Red River. The work is just the shift phase in the process of finalizing the project, the remaining workload is still large, the project management board will require the contractors to focus and mobilize the maximum resources to complete in October 2014 on 60th anniversary of the Liberation of Capital accordance with the direction of the Government and the Ministry of Transport.
(VOV) - Vietnam exported US$44.2 million worth of shrimp to Australia in the first half of this year, up 63 percent year-on-year, according to the Viet Nam Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP).
Redevelopment of the area alongside the Tokyo Ring Road No.2 led by Tokyo Metropolitan Government has reached the goal line, opening a super high rise named Toranomon Hills on June 11. Mori Building Co., an appointed developer built the new landmark of the capital in the plot above the underground section of the road. The building was designed by Nihon Sekkei and the construction was implemented by Obayashi Corp.